Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Plastic Molding Jobs - Extrusion Operator EveningsPosted by: Merit Medical
Posted date: 2012-Jul-08
Location: Angleton, Texas
SUMMARY OF PLASTIC EXTRUSION MOLDING JOBS DUTIES
This position operates, maintains and troubleshoots extruders, blenders, cutters, pullers, water baths, sizing equipment and various other extrusion equipment. Operations are performed per written SOPs, including CGMP guidelines.
ESSENTIAL PLASTIC EXTRUSION MOLDIING JOBS FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
• Operates, maintains and troubleshoots extruders, blenders, cutters, pullers, water baths, and sizing equipment.
• Operates extrusion equipment for the mandril, wirebraid, and compounding lines.
• Process various documentation, such as work orders.
• Assists in the implementation of new products and equipment.
• Contributes to meeting department goals and operational metrics.
• Assist extrusion supervisor in training other production operators.
• Contributes to a positive and safe working environment and the overall team efforts of the department.
• Coordinate with materials, production floor, stock room and NPD to establish priorities.
• Conduct production, R&D, and engineering runs.
• Ensure that employees assisting in completing production work orders are efficient and completing assigned tasks to applicable procedures.
• Performs other related duties, as required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS OF PLASTIC EXTRUSION MOLDING JOBS
• Lifting -- Not to exceed 50 lbs. -- local practice may apply.
PLASTIC EXTRUSION MOLDING JOBS SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and three years of related experience.
• Knowledge of the operation of extruders, braiders, pullers, cutters, dies, etc.
• Individual must be self-motivated and possess good judgment in order to maintain a high degree of quantity with quality.
• Ability to recognize problems and make adjustments to the equipment.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks well.
• Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
• Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations and follow procedures.
PLASTIC EXTRUSION MOLDING JOBS COMPETENCIES
• Eye-hand coordination
• Quality inspection
• Computerized test equipment operation
PLASTICS MOLDING JOBS SEARCH LIST