Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Maintenance Technician, Plastic Injection Molding JobsPosted by: TalentVelocity
Posted date: 2012-Jul-07
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Plastic Molding Job Location:
Greensboro/Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Plastic Molding Job Description:
We have a new job opportunity in Greensboro, NC. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to maintain and troubleshoot Industrial Machinery.
Plastic injection molding experience preferred. We are looking for an Installation & Maintenance Technician to assist in our mold and auxiliary equipment set-ups. I need an individual who has experience with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and plumbing systems. Welding experience is a plus. This individual would set-up and help to maintain equipment such as mold temperature controllers, dryers, grinders, water chillers, air compressors, and various robotics. We would provide training on our specific equipment, but there has to be some baseline knowledge and experience there. We would also use this person to help with mold installation into the molding press. It would be a first shift position.
Plastic Molding Job Position requires:
1. Excellent Electrical Troubleshooting skills
2. Good mechanical maintenance skills
3. Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
4. Plumbing and general facilites maintenance is a plus.
5. Welding experience is a plus
6. Experience reading Blueprints, Schematics and other manuals to determine installation procedures.
7. Preform scheduled preventative maintenance tasks
8. Experience in Plastic Injection Molding is a plus.
9.Any experience in Mold Setting a plus.
Plastic Molding Job Requirements:
Plastic Molding Job Detailed Requirements:
3 plus years experience maintaining Plastic Injection Molding machinery. Excellent Electrical and Mechanical maintenance skills.
Plastic Molding Job Compensation: