Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Tooling EngineerPosted by: Judge Inc.
Posted date: 2012-Jul-05
The Judge Group is partnering with one of our best clients to help them identify candidates for a Senior Tooling Engineering opportunity. The company is a publicly traded Fortune 500 International manufacturer of consumer products whose employees a more than 10,000 strong in fifteen countries a are committed to a set of core values that emphasize integrity, community service and entrepreneurship. We're always looking for solutions to help make consumers' lives easier, safer and fun. For nearly 100 years, consumers have trusted our brands and products, and we're proud to be a part of their lives.
The primary focus of this position includes:
* Procurement of tooling for new products, maintenance of tooling for existing products, implementation of process improvements and cost reductions as well as product design input for manufacturability.
* Providing and maintaining tooling to provide the lowest component cost possible while providing a part with the desired characteristics.
* Assist tooling engineers in resolving technical issues related to tooling or processing, manufacturability issues, debugging and design consultations.
* Solicit quotations, qualify suppliers, select suppliers and manage tooling budget for project, review and approve tooling designs by suppliers prior to build
*Review tooling progress, manage delivery schedules on tooling, review first shots, critique tool, verify tool meets expectations,
* Manage engineering changes to tooling resulting from design changes to product
* Debug tooling in production environment for internal and external products.
* Maintain tooling for existing products
* Identify, justify and implement manufacturing process improvements
* This position will require International and Domestic travel up to 40%.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Technical Degree, preferably Engineering
* 8+ yearsa experience in injection molding/tooling
* High level of knowledge relating to INJECTION MOLDS
* International experience would be preferred.
This opportunity offers a competitive compensation package to include base and bonus totalling up to $100,000. This position is located in a wonderful college town in the Southern US in a prospering region for economic development, education, the arts, health care, retirement, as well as a great place to raise a family. Full relocation is being offered.
If you are qualified and would like to learn more about this opportunity, send an updated resume to CPropes@Judge.com.
Go Back To Plastic Molding Jobs Page