At MGS Mfg. Group, we are an engineering house, a toolmaker, a blow molder, an injection molder, and a custom machine builder all under one company. It wasnt always that way. Through customer demand and active progression on our part, we have been expanding our services since we opened our doors in 1982. The MGS Mfg. Group adapts to the needs of our customers along with cultivating new concepts and goals within the plastic industry. Throughout our growth and constant change, we have remained a partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees by learning from them, growing with them, and most importantly, never forgetting that without them, the evolution and success of this corporation would not have been possible.
Due to growth, MGS Mfg. Group is seeking an experienced Project Manager for our Germantown, Wisconsin facility. Responsibilities include coordinating all aspects of a customers project including tool builds, qualification, and production. This position is required to provide top level customer service, resolve all project issues and use as a basis to secure current and future projects.
Essential Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinates all aspects of a customers project including tool builds, qualification, and production.
· Lead project team/s and facilitate the communication and interaction amongst functional representatives.
· Employees assigned to this position will provide top level customer service, resolve all Project issues, and use as a basis to secure current and future Projects for the company.
· Defines customer requirements.
· Coordinates transfer of tool to manufacturing location.
· Tracks and files all paperwork along with customer correspondence.
· Reports on process and progression of project.
· Investigates and resolves engineering problems utilizing available resources in all aspects of the project, including tooling, processing, part qualification, cost analysis, budgeting, forecasting, sales, quoting, billing, quality control, product design, improvement recommendations, and general project organization and management.
· Ensures that the right product is developed to meet or exceed the companys quality standard.
· Read engineering drawings and use necessary measuring devices.
· Track project against its schedule, budget and phase review objectives, and communicates these to management on a regular basis.
· Develops and implements recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated events.
· Provides recommendations for new processes and leads in the effort to improve existing processes, where needed, in order to improve quality or on-time delivery.
· Provides/proposes strategies to management.