Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Epicor IS ManagerPosted by: Thermotech, Inc.
Posted date: 2012-Apr-18
Location: Hopkins MN
Since 1949, Thermotech has been a privately-owned company based in Minnesota specializing in the design, engineering, manufacturing and fulfillment of plastic and related products. Thermotech's manufacturing abilities serve many industries, including: computer and business machines, consumer electronics, telecom, aerospace (avionics), automotive components, consumer goods, defense, housewares, light industrial and specialty engineered parts. Thermotech has employees located at 4 manufacturing plants in US and México.
Thermotech is actively interviewing for an Epicor IS Manager. The company’s Epicor 9 ERP system is an ASP.NET based system with custom apps integrated using C# and .NET.
• Customize and configure the company’s Epicor 9 ERP system/workflow to allow the integration of existing company software applications to meet the needs of business operations.
• Responsible for testing the ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting operational needs.
• Assist with continued development, upgrades and maintenance of the company’s Epicor 9 ERP system.
• Create and update technical and functional documentation with training guidelines.
• Develop and implement Crystal reports and Progress & SQL Server reports within Epicor 9 as needed.
• Provide end-user training to staff on existing and newly-implemented ERP functionality.
• Traveling 10% to our México & China facilities depending on need.
• Must have extensive ERP application experience
• 2+ Yrs experience as an analyst on EPICOR 9 and/or other ERP applications (SAP or Oracle) using BAQ, BAM, BPM, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Dashboards, Customization, Personalization, and Configuration
• Proven experience with SQL, VB.NET, and Relational Databases
• Knowledge and experience in SCM, MRP and Accounting would be ideal
• Familiarity of ERP platforms and reporting, understanding of other platforms and languages such as .NET, C#, ASP, Java or Objective C is a huge plus.
• Documented experience in system integration; EDI, ETL.
• Able to manage IT ops (network, sys admin, etc…) but not necessarily hands on skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to convey technical concepts to a wide audience, document procedures, conduct individual and group training and provide technical assistance
• Experience and Leadership skills within manufacturing industry is preferred
• Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a collaborative work environment
• Advanced training offered through Epicor Software
• The chosen candidate will be groomed to take over additional responsibilities with the potential to be promoted into a more wide-sweeping IT role
If this sounds like the challenging job you’ve been searching for, please contact Thermotech now! We look forward to hearing from you.
You can apply by:
Emailing your resume to: email@example.com
Faxing your resume to: 952-933-9415
Mailing your resume to:
1302 S 5th St
Hopkins MN 55343
Or you can stop by in person & complete an application.
EEO/Smoke-free/Veteran Friendly Employer
View Larger Map
Back To Plastic Jobs Listing