Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Production Technician - Blow MoldingPosted by: Plastipak
Posted date: 2012-Apr-16
Location: Highlands, TX Greater Houston
Production Technician - HDPE
Plastipak Packaging is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of plastic rigid containers of the highest quality.
Our list of customers include some of the worlds most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft
Foods and Pepsi just to name a few. We support manufacturing operations throughout the United States, South America and
Europe. At Plastipak we believe that to be truly successful a company must be concerned with more than profit and loss
statements, it must be guided by solid values and principles. Plastipak is an organization of opportunities, for more than three
decades this privately owned company has developed a culture where everyone has the opportunity to succeed. Plastipak is
fully invested in our associates providing hands-on training opportunities, unlimited access to industry innovations and
motivation for career development. We pride ourselves on an environment where our associates have the freedom and
encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary, where the possibilities are unlimited.
Job Description/Job Responsibilities
Successful candidates for this position will operate a blow molding machine, complete preventative maintenance, corrective
maintenance, meet safety and quality requirments, and manufacture bottles to customer standards.
1. Operate blow molding machine
2. Performs basic troubleshooting.
3. Makes adjustments and repairs on machinery in the designated work area.
4. Completes preventative maintenance requirements.
5. Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer requests.
6. Performs quality control checks, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications by bottle types
and various dimensions.
7. Enter downtime and scrap into PICS.
8. Follows correct housekeeping and safety procedures.
Plastic Jobs - Back To Search