Proudly based in Katy Texas, Igloo Products Corporation has the largest market share and the highest brand awareness of any cooler company in the world. We are specialists from the factory floor to the dynamic field sales team and every function in between. We have earned the worldwide reputation as "The Authentic Cooler Company". For 64 years, Igloo has been committed to innovation, consumer insights, channel differentiation and high quality products.
We are building a cutting-edge team with the strongest talent at all levels.
• IglooŽ is the #1 Cooler brand in the World
• #1 Cooler brand used on Commercial worksites
• Almost three in every four U.S. households owns an Igloo cooler
• Igloo coolers are sold through over 15,000 outlets in the U.S. and around the world.
We care about improving the quality of life in the places where we live and work. We are committed to producing safe products and to being a good corporate steward of our environment. We are actively developing products that lessen the impact on our environment and provide our customers actionable ways to make eco-conscious purchase decisions.
If you are looking for a challenging career and an opportunity to work for one of America's best known brands for more than 64 years, Igloo is the organization for you.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment running
• Provide training to the mold changers
• Operate crane to replace molds
• Forklift to molds
• Complete paperwork
• Responsible for mold change and machine adjustments
• Start/shut down machines
• Conduct minor repairs and change inserts
• Primary responsibility for the monitoring and control of assigned process.
• Primary responsibility for the set-up and bring up to specification of assigned processes.
• Primary responsibility from the seeking of solutions for technical problems associated with assigned processes.
• Interface between Methods, Tooling, Maintenance, Warehouse, and QC related to assigned processes.
• Verification of tooling, instructions, and materials prior to use on assigned processes.
• Promote Safety and Quality and Environmental awareness.
• Perform process verification prior to job commencement.
• Obtaining approved disposition for non-conformances prior to process continuation.
• Ensure all labor and machine timesheets are completed accurately and submitted as required.
• Ensure work area(s) are maintained in a clean and organized manner.
• Ensure the production is running in an efficient manner, quality the first
• Ensure that scrap is minimized through process enhancements.
• Stop the production of non-conforming product as recommended by management
• Other duties as may reasonably be required.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalency
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years of mold changing and processing plastics experience
• Language skills: Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
• Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Must have own tools
• Able to stoop and bend.
• Able to walk quickly and climb stairs.
• Able to wear a respirator.
• Able to push/pull a maximum of 300 lbs. up to 20 times per day during a 12 hour shift. (Assistance provided if needed).
• Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. up to 30 times per day during a 12 hour shift.
• Able to manipulate tools with both hands and stand for long periods.
• Ability to see and hear within normal limits.
• Work Environment: Hot humid in summer months, cold during winter months.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a Yahoo mail or Gmail account, you can subscribe to Jobs in Plastic Injection Molding, Plastic Blow Molding, Plastic Thermoforming, Plastic Rotational Molding and Plastic Extrusion Molding information with the following buttons: