Thermotech, one of the premier custom injection molders of close tolerance, engineered resins, currently has an opportunity for a Quality Manager.
Some of your primary responsibilities in this position would include the following:
· Establish and maintain adequate quality assurance and inspection techniques, procedures, and coverage
· Investigate all quality complaints; document and communicate corrective action measures
· Initiate and carry out equipment and process capability studies
· Develop and maintain effective two-way communication with other departments concerning plans and quality improvement programs
· Maintain departmental expenses within budget allowance
· Supervise and manage inspectors, quality engineers and technician
· Provide guidance as to SPC training for Quality Department and production personnel
· Provide vendor quality performance data for use in vendor qualification and evaluation
· Perform on-site vendor audits, internal audits and participate in TS audits
· Analyze and disseminate information on customer quality requirements
The qualified candidate must have over five years in quality control and supervision, preferably in custom injection molding of engineered thermoplastic resins. Four years advanced education and/or specialized training is required for this position.
You’ll be eligible for an excellent salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with company-matching funds. If you feel you meet these qualifications and would like an opportunity for a challenging career for which you’re searching, we would be interested in talking with you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
You can apply by:
Emailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faxing your resume to: 952-933-9415
Mailing your resume to:
1302 S 5th St
Hopkins, MN 55343
Or you can stop by in person & complete an application.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
EEO/Smoke-free Property/Veteran Friendly Employer