Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Tooling & Molding Design Engineer – Plastic MoldsPosted by: McConkey Company
Posted date: 2012-Mar-26
Location: Sumner, WA
Tooling & Molding Design Engineer – Plastic Molds (Sumner, WA)
McConkey has long been an innovator in its industry, and is currently developing innovative new products to solve important customer problems and to provide green solutions to the horticulture packaging industry. To enable the company’s continued product innovation, we have created the new position of Tooling & Molding Design Engineer - Plastic Molds.
· Play key engineering role in design and engineering of new product lines for the company’s injection molding and thermoforming facilities
· Work in partnership with sales to understand specific customer requirements
· Create engineering part drawings in SolidWorks and test against customer requirements
· Conduct engineering testing of part design to balance part performance and value
· Based on part drawings, design and engineer mold drawing
· Collaborate in partnership with internal tooling department or contract mold makers to build molds
· Identify, engineer, and lead implementation of automation solutions to improve plant efficiencies
· Troubleshoot mold design issues in collaboration with production team members
· Four year engineering degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering
· 3+ years experience in mold engineering for either injection molding or thermoforming; a plus for experience with both
· Experience with engineering CAD software, such as SolidWorks or Pro Engineer, MasterCam, Catia, AutoCAD
· Experience with mold flow analysis and finite element analysis
· Email your resume to Amy Simondet, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Plastic Molding Jobs