Contact Us:We are a great source in online recruiting for Plastic Molding Jobs. Post your Resume to MoldingCareers.com!
Go back to the Job List
Process Engineer IIIPosted by: Nypro
Posted date: 2012-Mar-11
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Process Engineer III position develops and implements producition/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing assembly / molding processes. Monitors the assembly / molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues. Provides technical expertise on various projects / production jobs and processes as required.
* Implement the startup of new / existing projects / production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
* Establish and ensure process control and maintains appropriate documentation.
* Monitor the assesembly / molding process running in production; troubleshoot problems associated with processes, and assist in resolving quality issues.
* Establish processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
* Debug moderately complex problems within a portion of new sytems, tooling and automation.
* Implement experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
* Implement maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
* May provide direction to assembly and material handling employees as necessary.
* Apply and support lean manufacturing principles
BS degree or equivalent, 4 - 6 years injection molding or assembly manufacturing environment experience. Master Molder certification is a plus. Good communication skills. Ability to prioritize work and good organizational skills. Ability to use computer, hand tools, moveable stairs, and safety equipment. Ability to lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
Find More Plastic Molding Jobs Home